Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thoughtless Thursday: Mail

Our mailman has been busy and I love it!

The first two pieces of mail are from two of my pals who are girls, Emma and Dolly!



Emma is the star of the My GBGV Life blog. She was so kind to send me a couple of her magnets in a beautiful card. Isn't it gorgeous!


The second card I received is from Dolly who is the star of Dolly the Doxie blog. How cool is this card, it is actually a calendar. I can then use the magnet to hang it on the fridge!


Would also like to wish Dolly a Happy early Birthday!


Since starting this blogging adventure I feel in love with the story of Ricochet the Surfing Dog. And was happy to help support and promote his book launch party last week.


Now it is time to get my nose in the book and read this inspirational story.


Over the last couple of weeks I have won some amazing prizes that I would like to share with everyone!

The first prize is a book entitled, "Planet of the Dogs." Thank you Pawsitively Pets for this prize! 


The next prize is called "Tooth to Tail" an antioxidant oral get to help your pets breath clean and smelling fresh. Thank you to The Pet Blog Lady for this prize.


The final prize is a yoga mat with carrier, dog themed tote bag, and a journal. Thank you so much to All Things Dog Blog.


All Things Dog Blog ever through in one of their bandanas! And we all know how much I like a bandanas! :)


Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thank you to everyone for these amazing packages I have received.

I am joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by




18 comments:

  1. We love getting mail too! Our mail man has been kind of busy this month so far. I love that tote bag btw. Thanks for mentioning us, hope you enjoy the book. I still need to get my mail sent out to you including your magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a whole lot of mail! You're one lucky pup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE getting mail and you won some snazzi gifts there!! Enjoy your reading!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Spencer your mailman has been busy. Enjoy your goodies. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the card and magnets :) Looks like the mailman has been busy delivering stuff to your house! Hopefully we can meet on Saturday. Mom is deciding if she should bring me or Bailie. I'm the star and should go, but Bailie enjoys events much more than I do and needs some training, so we will see who wins this one! Bringing us both is an option, but then it is too hard to work on training with Bailie, so it will just be one of us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa that is some serious loot! Spencer you are one popular Goldendoodle and handsome to boot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mailman can bring some cool stuff. Congrats on getting some wonderful prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy dog!!!! You have got so many great things!!!!! Congrats!!!
    Thanks for linking up with us today!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the plug Spencer, you pose magnificently! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you made out really well!!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your stuff, you lucky dog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Y'all!

    Wow! You garnered some serious "stuff"!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your mail carrier has been busy!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it true that I might also get to meet Emma on Saturday?! Lucky me! :) But you two may not recognize me without my dirty white dog :(

    We love getting mail too! :) Congrats on all your "swag"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you have sure been one lucky woofie!!! Congrats on your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mail! :) Enter our Bentley's giveaway and you just might get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, you are one lucky dog! That is alot of prizes. Congrats on winning it all and I hope you enjoy it. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete