I'm am so excited to attend my first ever Pet Expo! Here is my top 10 list why I'm excited:
1. Meet new business and companies.
2. Meet Shorty & Hercules.
3. Get some swag.
4. Learn something new I can share with you.
5. Hang out with my mom and aunt all day.
6. Participate in the costume contest.
7. Get my nails trimmed for free.
8. Watch a Doxie Derby Races.
9. Try out my new leash.
10. Meet new and interesting pets, including meeting one of the stars of My GBGV Life.
I want to hear from all you who have been to a Pet Expo. What advice would you give a rookie? What should you plan for and bring? What have you learned from attended Pet Expos?
No Pet Expo here but have fun and we look forward to reading all about it Spencer. Have a super Saturday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
We love those pet exposReplyDelete
Lily & Edward
I don't know why I get your posts the day after, better late than never I guess. Great meeting you yesterday and glad to hear that you had a great time. I guess I was expecting more from it than it was, but now Mom and I know how both expos are.ReplyDelete
well, I am like Emma, I got this a day after the fact so, so much for our advice! Hope you had a great time! We met Emma and her Mom at BlogPaws and just LOVED HER! You SHOULD plan on attending BlogPaws next May (it will be in Tennessee), that should be a MUST attend event on your calendar. I think BlogPaws is MUCH better than any pet expo I have ever attendedReplyDelete