Friday, June 13, 2014

The Minnesota Pet Expo


I'm am so excited to attend my first ever Pet Expo! Here is my top 10 list why I'm excited:

1. Meet new business and companies.
2. Meet Shorty & Hercules.
3. Get some swag.
4. Learn something new I can share with you.
5. Hang out with my mom and aunt all day.
6. Participate in the costume contest.
7. Get my nails trimmed for free.
8. Watch a Doxie Derby Races.
9. Try out my new leash.
10. Meet new and interesting pets, including meeting one of the stars of My GBGV Life.

I want to hear from all you who have been to a Pet Expo. What advice would you give a rookie? What should you plan for and bring? What have you learned from attended Pet Expos?


4 comments:

  1. No Pet Expo here but have fun and we look forward to reading all about it Spencer. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I get your posts the day after, better late than never I guess. Great meeting you yesterday and glad to hear that you had a great time. I guess I was expecting more from it than it was, but now Mom and I know how both expos are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I am like Emma, I got this a day after the fact so, so much for our advice! Hope you had a great time! We met Emma and her Mom at BlogPaws and just LOVED HER! You SHOULD plan on attending BlogPaws next May (it will be in Tennessee), that should be a MUST attend event on your calendar. I think BlogPaws is MUCH better than any pet expo I have ever attended

    ReplyDelete