Monday, June 16, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Snow Cones and Cup Cakes

While at the Pet Expo I got to try my first ever Doggie Sno Cone! I have had snow before but this was much more tasty!


My mom needs to get one of these machines for our kitchen.



A couple of months ago my mom went to Nadia Cakes and came home with some amazing Pupcakes. 


Since we were in the Twin Cities this past weekend we decided to swung by Nadia's and picked up some delicious cupcakes. I mean, how could a dog pass up these.....

It is a good thing that we are over an hour away, other wise I would be there every week!



Later today I will be announcing the winner for the Three Dog Bakery contest! Stay tuned! :)

I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by



11 comments:

  1. Snow cones and pupcakes? Well yummy Spencer. You lucky dude. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for munching on ice, but Bailie would love the snow cone! I will take those cupcakes off you paws, though, no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmmy!!!! Those cupcakes look DELISH!!!! pass some this way!! BOL!
    My huskies lovvvve eating snow, and ice and all of the above, they have never tried a snow cone, but i'm sure they would have loved it!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now that all looks absolutely de-lish! Zeus is jealous........

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM NOM NOM - those pupcakes look GOOOOOOD.
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy we are coming over!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. A doggie sno-cone?! I'm going to have to talk to Momma about that! I love me an ice cube for sure but these sound even better! Those pupcakes also look very amazing, lucky you for getting to have some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That's PAWsome you guys have a gourmet treat shop for dogs. LOVE the cupcakes. Happy Tasty Tuesday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bailey thinks ice cubes are a special treat. I can only imagine what he'd think of a snow cone. The cup cakes look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete