Friday, June 6, 2014

Sepia Saturday: Flowers!


As most of you know last weekend I was at the farm frolicking around! As I was playing I noticed all the cleaver containers my Grandma uses to showcase her flowers.

In the arrangement below she used:
  • Cooking Pots
  • Galvanized Buckets 
  • Pots on Rocking Chairs
  • Flowers around the Flag Poll
  • Wagons
  • Wagon Seats
  • Wagon Wheels
  • Whiskey Barrels 
  • Old Milk Cans


This one is my favorite, an old chicken feeder.


There were even a couple of cute dogs handing around!


They blend in with the flowers so well!



Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
-Spencer the Goldendoodle



I am joining the Sepia Saturday Blog Hop hosted 
by the one and only: Ruckus the Eskie

22 comments:

  1. Spencer, you look beautiful in sepia. The other photos are beautiful too. Your grandma is very clever and talented!

    Livvie from MatildasJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She is very clever and talented! :)

      Delete
  2. Your grandma is so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, she sure amazes us everyday! :)

      Delete
  3. Cool Spencer!

    Lots of Woofs from Earl and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Spencer, they are well cool. Love the dogs. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly, I helped pick out the dogs for my grandma! :)

      Delete
  5. Great flowers, but I love the metal dogs the best. Not far from our place is an occasional store, looks like a junk yard that sells lots of things like that but no dogs, just chickens and other creatures so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't you do a post on that place next year? We need to check it out! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I love those dogs in the flowers. My mom would like to have such a funny dog in her flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some very clever planters and great dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever grandma you have! Watch your mail I am sending you a surprise! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm so excited to get your surprise!!! :)

      Delete
  9. I love your Grandma's gardens. It is so cool to blend in old or unique objects among the flowers. I'd like to pin some of them on Pinterest, if it's okay. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and feel free to pin away! :)

      Delete
  10. What a nice collection Spencer!

    Hope you had a good Sepia Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great collection of garden and the dog sculpture. Share your pets memories in pictures and videos on our Free Online Pet Memorial website. You can share the webpages with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete