Monday, June 2, 2014

Product Review: Wondercide Natural Products


Most pet parents want what is best for out dog. 
And that is how Wondercide Natural Products was created, by a dog mom who wanted to help her ill dog. Here is their story:


This company is wonderful not only for you pet but for the entire family. They make products for pets, people, and their properties. Wondercide is dedicated to ecological, ethical, and social standard that make the world a healthier place.

I came across this infographic on their website that really puts into perspective the difference between "Deet" and "Biter Fighter" (a natural alternative). If this is how Deet affects humans, I can imaging what it does to dogs.

Here are the products that I tried:
Repel Soap Bar and Evolv Flea and Tick Spray


Check out their YouTube videos on these products. It best part about these products is that they are safe for dogs and their humans.




My mom applied these products before I went to the farm this weekend. Even with all my fluff, applying them for no problem. I had no problems playing outside in the tall grass, fields, and the back yard. However, one of my pals I was playing with had a tick on her head at the end of the day. 

Spencer the Goldendoodle gives these products 4 paws up!

I encourage you to look more into this wonderful company and consider trying their natural products. Not only for your pets but for your entire family.

You can learn more about this wonderful company by visiting their website or social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube


I’m joining in the Monday Mischief blog hop brought to you by 



8 comments:

  1. So you really do like the product? We've hardly had to use flea product at all since moving to Oklahoma, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and not risk another summer. This bears looking into. Thank you!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four paws up is a great recommendation Spencer. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wondercide and have tried their neem oil spray before. I think that soap looks pretty cool. We stopped at their booth last year at the Austin Pet Expo, since they are from Austin too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE haven't tried that, but is sounds great. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like wondercide! Mom bought the Evolv indoor pest control to spray for dust mites and such. When she discovered an ant colony outside she sprayed it on them - killed them without danger to us - win win!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review buddy! I have tons of trouble with ticks no matter what I use. Being shaggy and low to the ground, they just love me. Mom always catches a couple "free riders" looking for a home on me when we come in from a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! Sounds like good stuff! A tick in the head!? OUCH!!!! Thats no good for your furiend!
    vღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete