Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Chewy.com Review: Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Treats


On Friday I announced that I'm teaming up with chewy.com. Each month chewy.com will send me one or two treats, toys, or other products for my honest review. For my second review for the month of October I'm happy to introduce Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Dog Treats


Since starting in 1999, Grandma Lucy's has been making great wholesome, natural and delicious dog treats. There tasty treats are made in a bakery not in a factory. They are made with organic, human-quality ingredients for dogs.



Other benefits of this treat:
  • Suitable for all life stages
  • 100% USDA Organic, USA originated ingredients
  • Oven baked
  • Human-grade ingredients
  • No by-products, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors
  • Certified kosher
  • Made in the USA


These delicious organic pumpkin treats come in cute teddy bear shaped treats.

Now time for the taste test, the best part of the review!


 I would highly recommend these Grandma Lucy's Organic Pumpkin Oven Baked Dog Treats to all of my K9 pals out there. This treat comes in six different flavors to choose from (pumpkin, blueberry, banana & sweet potato, apple, cranberry, and peach). These treats come in 14 ounce resealable bags and are currently on sale at chewy.com for $8.09 plus shipping. Shipping is free for any purchase over $49.



Today I'm joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by Kol's Notes and Sugar the Golden Retriever.








7 comments: