Friday, October 23, 2015

Chewy.com October Review


I'm excited to announce that I have teamed up with chewy.com. Each month chewy.com will send me one or two treats, toys, or other products for my honest review. For my very first product I'm reviewing the West Paw Design Zogoflex Air Dash Frisbee.


Zogoflex Air Dash Frisbee came in a bright peacock color making it easy to see in flight or on the ground.  I love that this frisbee is Eco-friendly as well as recyclable. 

Other benefits include: FDA complaints and both BPA ad phthalate-free, this frisbee is non-toxic and top shelf dishwasher safe. Finally, the it is designed, sourced, and made in the USA.


The light weight design makes it easy for my humans to throw countless times as well as float in the water. The durable outer shell surrounds a soft foam material, so it won't hurt your pup's mouth or your hands. The center hole also makes it easy for me to pick the frisbee up off the ground.


Now time for testing, which means heading to the dog park. I was surprised as to how smooth this frisbee flew in the air. Because of the soft design it was easy for me to catch it in the air as well as chase it on the ground.


I felt like top dog at the dog park with this frisbee. All the other dogs wanted to join in the fun and play with with me! The durability made it great for playing tug as well as stand up to an official toy destroyer. That would be your truly!!! :)


I would highly recommend the West Paw Design Zogoflex Air Dash to any K9 out there! This toy comes in three different colors and is currently on sale at chewy.com for $17.99 plus shipping. Shipping is free for any purchase over $49.

Visit chewy.com for this and other products.

Today I'm joining the FitDog Friday Blog Hop hosted by: SlimDoggy, My GBGV Life, and To Dog with Love.



*I received this product from chewy.com for my honest review. I didn't receive any monetary compensation. All options in this review are my own.





  

35 comments:

  1. The humans love the fact that it's durable and it can put it in the dishwasher to clean! Being a small dog, I like the fact that it's lightweight and soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it can go in the dishwasher, too? That's so great! I was on the fence, but this post and knowing that, I am going to order one, asap!

      Delete
  2. We're not big fetch fans here, but that sure looks like a fun frisbee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you really had a good time with that frisbee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great toy for you and how nice of you to share a little with your dog park friends! Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will be posting about ours next week! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like such a fun toy! My dogs would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool that you found a toy you can't destroy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a fun toy! We love Chewey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great frisbee. My Ty loves frisbee tossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that looks like a great toy! My dogs would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We LOVE all West Paw Design toys around here...they are definitely a favorite (especially the balls). They are some of the few toys that hold up to our destructive chewers!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sure looks like a fun toy. We love Chewy too...and order most of our food from them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, we actually have one of their light blue Zisc flying discs and it has started looking a bit on the used side after having been exposed to a few years of sun, rain, and snow, lol (otherwise still in great condition though)! I had NO idea that it was also dishwasher safe - what do you know! Guess what I'll include on the top shelf of the dishwasher next time I'll run it.... ;-) Thanks for the info!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the most interesting looking frisbee I've ever seen! I wonder whether my dogs would want to catch it (they're not into the regular plastic frisbees). I KNOW they'd like chewing on it. :) Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a fun toy!
    Love and biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun toy!
    Love and biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a pawsome frisbee, Spencer! I love that it is dishwasher safe. That makes cleaning so much easier. It's great that it floats too. There's nothing worse than losing a fun toy in the lake.
    -Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mauja and Atka love toys from West Paw Design! They're headquarters are located just a few hours from us, so I'm hoping to visit before we leave Montana!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had never heard of dis frisbee - how pay some, I'm thinking we gotta try dat! Your pics are fabulous - you always have so much fun!
    ~MattieDog, www.mattiedog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like fun! I like that you can put it in the dishwasher but it does seem a bit pricey even on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bet you were the talk of the doggie park with that frisbee Spencer.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think it is really important to give dogs non-toxic toys! This one looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. We love Chewy.com and this sounds like an awesome toy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We love Chewy.com and this sounds like an awesome toy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I recently placed an order here and was really happy with everything

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a wonderful toy. We think Chewy is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  27. Easy to carry around toy! Chewy.com is a very cool company, they are well known to go the extra mile in customer service ;)

    ReplyDelete