Happy Tuesday Everyone! Today I'm introducing you all to PupCrate, a new subscription dog box.
Each monthly PupCrate box contains 4-5 treats (USA Made), toys and other pet products that have been hand selected by PupCrate. Each month is sourced extremely carefully from trusted suppliers and each item is unique from anything they will send in a later box.
Here is how it work:
1) Choose Dog Size:
- Small (0-20lbs)
- Medium (20-50lbs)
- Large (50+lbs)
2) Choose Toy Preference
- Plush Toys (soft and squishy)
- Chew Toys (durable and chewy)
- Or Mix of Plush and Chew
3) Choose A Term
- Month to Month - $29.95
- 3 Month Prepay - $85.95
- 12 Month Prepay - $330.95
Now lets take a look at the goodies in the Novembers Edition of the PupCrate:
- This cute red bear is made right here in America using U.S sourced fiber fill, as well as made using recycled corduroy. These bears are hand sewn so no two bears are alike.
- Retails for $21.95
- Yaky Charms
- This microwavable snack is from the same people that brought you Himalayan dog treats. Simply place the bag in the microwave for about 1 minute. And you have yummy Yaky Charms for you dog.
- Retails for $6.99
- Yaky Yam Lotsa Checken
- This treat is name from the same people that brought you Himalayan dog chews. Yaky Yam is baked treats has only 5 ingredients: Yak & Cow milk, sweet potato, brown rice flour, chicken powder, and chicken broth.
- Retails for $3.99
- Earth Rated Poop Bags
- Lavender scented poop bag refill roll has 15 bags that fit into any standard leash dispensers.
- Bacon Flavored Spray
- Bacon spray for dry dog food for picky eaters. All natural dog food dressing and flavor enhancer.
- Retails for $6.99
- Premium Beef Treats
- Made with 100% natural beef liver and lung right here in the USA. Contains no artificial flavors or colors.
- Retails for $32.99
This box has over a $70 value. PupCrate's boxes start at $29.95 plus free shipping and handling. If you use the coupon code "SPENCER" you will save $5 of your order bringing you box cost to $24.95. You would save over $45 on all these products going through PupCrate vs going to the store and purchasing them all individually. Talk about a great value!!! The best part you can gift a box to someone in time for Christmas.
To learn more about PupCrate or to place your order visit any of their sites: Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
*Spencer the Goldendoodle received this PupCrate box in this post to review. The opinions in this review are the honest opinion of Spencer the Goldendoodle. PupCrate is not responsible for the contents of this post.
I wish they would offer a 'treats-only' box. My girls are seniors and do not play with toys anymore. We cancelled our BarkBox subscription for this reason. I love getting to try great new treats for my girls, but it is a waste to pay for toys that they will never play with. Sigh.ReplyDelete
Thank you for the feedback! We will look at adding this as an option soon.Delete
What price point would make this worth wild for you, and what would you expect to be receiving volume wise? We try really hard to have a lot of value in the box.
I was so confused at first! I saw pup crate and I saw a crate (what the box is sitting on). I thought it was a joke about a crate in a box! Now I get it, and it looks nice ;)ReplyDelete
Thank you for the wonderful review! If anyone has any questions or concerns please let us know. We want to try and design our service around consumers needs first and foremost.ReplyDelete
Sure sounds like a good box!ReplyDelete
Wow what cool stuffReplyDelete
Lily & Edward
This sounds like a brilliant doggy box! I've never heard of it before.ReplyDelete
That sounds like a really fun subscription box! I bet the girls would really like it!ReplyDelete
Looks like a great box of treats!ReplyDelete