Thursday, November 19, 2015

Look Who's Happy! Tempt 'n Tenders Review


Welcome and Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing with you Look Who's Happy! Tempt 'n Tenders Chicken with Pumpkin Recipe. Ever since I've learned about this company I have fallen in love with their philosophy:
If there's one thing all dogs should have in common, it's that they should be happy!

As you can see in the photo above, I'm having a hard time keeping it together. Why you ask, because this treat is:
  • Made with cage free poultry raised in the USA and USDA-Inspected
  • Grain and Gluten Free
  • No by-products, hormones, artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
  • Naturally raised meats providing high quality protein
  • Garden vegetables picked at the peak of ripeness
  • Slow cooked for terrific taste
These treats are made right here in the USA on their family owned plant. The ingredients include:
  • Chicken
  • Pumpkin
  • Cane Molasses
  • Sea Salt
  • Citric Acid
  • Mixed Tocopherols
    • Source of Vitamin E
These treats are about 4 inches long and come in a 4 ounce resealable bag locking in the moister and flavor. They sell for about $7.99.



I had all I could do not to jump into my mom's ares and take this treat from her. But, with a little self restraint I waited patiently. And let me tell you, it was definitely worth the wait. Not only are these treats great for big dogs, but you can easily brake them into smaller pieces for smaller dogs as well.


I highly recommend this treat to all my four legged pals out there.

To learn more about Look Who's Happy and their products visit them on any of these sites: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.

*Spencer the Goldendoodle received one bag of Look Who's Happy Treats for this honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are our own and was not influenced in anyway. Also, there was no monetary compensations.

11 comments:

  1. Oh yum, yum you do look VERY happy wiv your treats!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're adorable Spencer. I can tell you like these treats too. Good for you. All hard working dogs need to have their favorite treats.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like ken all the ingredients. We could take or l ave the molasses cause it makes us misbehave
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Look Who's Happy Treats. They are always tasty and good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always truly enjoy seeing healthy treats with a pronounceable ingredient list :-)) Those treats look yummy - I hadn't heard of them, but am adding them to my list of limited-ingredient treats to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Spencer.
    I have your name for Christmas. What would you like? Email us at dcraftsalot@yahoo.com

    Wags
    Addi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your wonderful review of the treats. We hope that you enjoyed them. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete