Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lego Dog


My humans went to Lego Land in Mall of America and picked me up this awesome Lego set. In this set you can make four different animals: dog, rabbit, cat, and mouse. Of course, I'm going to make the dog first.


Alright, first I have to figure out which way the direction book goes. It is trickier then you think. 


This goes there and that needs to go there! If I only had thumbs this would be so much easier.


TA-DA!


What do you think of my new pal, isn't he cute???


My new pal is already getting into trouble. I need to have a talk with him and tell him that peeing on the squirrel house isn't polite. 

I need your help, what should I name him???

I am joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by: Ruckus the Eskie, Love is being owned by a Husky and M.K.Clinton








9 comments:

  1. Cute! He looks kinda like a Fred to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog is cute, but I love the little bird houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe you didn't try to eat the pieces, he is cute!


    DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL!!! We have a ton of legos, looks like this one is going on our wish list! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you did a great job putting together your new friend! I think you should just call him Lego. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! We need to buy one of those
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD! I love him! I think you should name him Larry. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMD, I saw that and I thought of Lily!! I thinks you should name her after Lily...I don't thinks Edward would mind...BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete