Monday, August 17, 2015

Ice Cream Social


Guess who I met up with recently??? That's right Emma and Bailie from My GBGV Life! We met up at a local dog park where Emma asked me to help her taste test some ice cream treats with her and her sister.


While their mom was setting things up, we stayed in the shade and supervised. Nothing is worse then being all sweaty for a photo shoot. 


It was so much fun to see Emma and her mom at work. I got some great tips and tricks to make my pictures even better.

Finally it was time to the taste test. The girls let me try the peanut butter and cheese flavored ice cream. While they sampled the mint flavored ice cream. Boy oh boy, the ice cream is so yummy. But I think I ate it too fast, now I have a brain freeze.


Emma ate every last drop and when we all were not looking she tried to steal a bite of Bailie's.


For a spunky young lady I was thinking Bailie would gobble her ice cream right up. But nope, she ate it with elegance and grace, savoring each and every bite. 


I would like to thank Emma, Bailie and their mom for a wonderful ice cream social. It was a hot, humid day here in Minnesota and the ice cream sure hit the spot! These two sure know how to win my heart over, through my stomach. 


You can learn more about My GBGV Life and Dogsters on their websites.

I'm joining the Monday Mischief Blog Hop hosted by: 

27 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the photo of us chillin' in the grass after our ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that picture too! We just look so content! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, looks like you had a blast! And ICE CREAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just saw this ice cream on 2 Brown Dawgs! Glad that you got to taste it, darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I have never heard about this ice cream until Emma introduced me to it.

      Delete
  4. Oh that looks like SO much fun...... and it was SO hot here yesterday... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was hot and humid! The ice cream really hit the spot!

      Delete
  5. How nice to spend nice with Emma and Bailie and to get some great photo tips too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! I definitely look up to those gals and all they do with their blog. Every time we meet up I learn so much from them! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh boy we love I Scream
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know many dogs who do not like ice cream! :)

      Delete
  7. So cute! I hope their was some ice cream in human-desired flavors for the photographers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly our humans didn't have any ice cream, they like to spoil us instead! :)

      Delete
  8. Isn't it fun when you get invited to taste test things? Mr. N invites Sage to join him sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love meeting up with Emma and her family! And to be ask to taste test ice cream was a bonus! :)

      Delete
  9. Wow what a fun picnic! Those flavours sound very tasty too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The peanut butter and cheese flavor was amazing! :)

      Delete
  10. Those are some yummy tasty cool treats you've got there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing, so happy to have been included!!! :)

      Delete
  11. A photo shoot with Emma's mom? That is so cool you are a lucky dog, not to mention the ice cream! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure was a great honor to see those to at work! :)

      Delete
  12. Mmmm... the boys will be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. They sure were Whitley, especially on a hot, humid day! :)

      Delete
  14. You guys look so cute with your picnic napkins!

    ReplyDelete