Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blogiversary Treats


What is a paw-ty with out treats?


My favorite cookbook is the Three Dog Bakery Cookbook. So I thought it was fitting to make my favorite recipe for this special occasion. This recipe has only four ingredients, that's right, just four. These four ingredients every dog owner has in their cupboards already.

Now, I know what you are thinking, hurry up and tell us what the recipe is already. Well, I'm unfortunately not going to tell you what the recipe is and what the four ingredients are. What I am going to tell you, you can find the recipe on page 78 of the cookbook. 

The Three Dog Bakery Cookbook has recipes for breakfast, lunch, supper, appetizers, sweet treats, bread and so much more. If you would like to learn more simply click HERE.


Now that my dough is made, now it is time for the cutter.

This cute, custom made cutter is from Name That Cookie Custom Cutters. My mom received this as a gift a couple of months back and now is the great time to test it out.

After using my goldendoodle cutter I absolutely love it! Not only is it a goldendoodle cutter but it also has my name on it. Now I know If anyone steals my cookies! 

This company has cutters in the shape of paws, bones, and a numerous different dog breeds. I encourage you to check them out. Here is their direct LINK.

Of course I also had to make some squirrel cut out cookies as well.


Now, enough of the pictures, it is time to dig in!


 Reminder, today is the final day to enter you picture to join tomorrows Picture Paw-ty. One lucky picture will be randomly selected and will win a fun prize! Here is the LINK to learn more.



Today I'm joining the Tasty Tuesday blog hop hosted by Kol's Notes & Sugar the Golden Retriever






18 comments:

  1. Those cookie cutters are awesome. Love your cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, stop on over and I'll share some! :)

      Delete
  2. Love that cookie cutter! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special is that!! Happy Blogaversary
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, this cookie cutter make the treats extra special! :)

      Delete
  4. Those are some pretty special treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these look delicious for a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Earl, they sure do taste amazing! ;)

      Delete
  6. You'll be all ready for the Paw-ty! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they make the Paw-ty extra special! :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on 2 years of blogging, you have quite the party going. Here's to many more fun years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great paw-ty! Thanks for letting Sticks & Noses (Lilah, Tucker & Jasper) provide the music. It was a blast. Congratulations on your blogiversary.
    --Wags (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats

    ReplyDelete