Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Postcard from Mickey Mouse & Pals

During the holiday season I sent my favorite Disney character, Pluto, a Christmas card. 

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday! 

I received a postcard featuring Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Pluto. On the other side was a note from Mickey Mouse stating, "Hi ya' from you special pals! Your Pal Mickey Mouse & Pals."

Me being silly just like my pals!
 This is a great project to do with you kids. All you need to do is send a letter to Disney and they will send you this cute postcard in return. You can send your letter to Disney World and/or Disney Land. 

Here are the addresses to both:

Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521


Please note that I sent my card in the beginning of December and it took close to two months to receive this reply postcard.


I am joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by


22 comments:

  1. Wow Spencer, we gots to do that for the grandpeeps, great idea, Thanks

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got to you in the end. Wonder if he sends em across the water ?
    WOW ! want one too...
    luvs Cat Flap Cavalier X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the grand kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so nice , Disney is a great company for doing such a sweet thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know, thanks!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is pawsome Spencer!! I loves Pluto too!!! Though, I have always thought that chasin' those big rodents could be tons of funs!!!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is cool beyond words - thank so much for sharing, will come in handy with nieces and nephews- WOOF WOOF WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spencer, you are one lucky goldendoodle to have such famous friends sending you mail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I'll have to look into this for my "nephews."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one Spencer. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spencer, that's way cool. I'm sure Goofy and his pals were thrilled that a doggy sent them a Christmas card.

    --Woofs (and purrs) from Life with Dogs and Cats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess Pluto has a lot of friends! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's cute! Disney is awesome for doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mickey and his pals at Disney are super-duper cool! I love that you got a postcard from them, Spencer.
    Happy WW,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Thats so great that they actually sent something back to you! My daughter would love that!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ((husky hugz frum da pack))
    At Love is being owned by a husky

    ReplyDelete
  16. BRILLIANT!! I love it! I'm totally sharing this with friends. My daughter sent Santa a letter - about the time I was dropping major hints about who gifts come from - and Santa wrote her back. It took another two years for her to clue in. *sigh*
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! Happy autograph collecting Spencer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would've loved to see the card you sent to Pluto! I bet it was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool! My 2 year old LOVES mickey mouse. He's her fave :)

    ReplyDelete