Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"My Dog's Life"


My mom is heading down south today to catch a little Vitamin D. She bought a new book for the trip, "Chicken Soup for the Soul, My Dog's Life." Can't wait to hear about the stories.
While she is gone it's me and Dad. He already bought the beef sticks and pizza for the week. 
Oh, I also get to hang out with Aunt Zim and help her with her website! It will be fun to work on history for a week. If you are into history check out her work HERE.


In the mean time, I am going to continue to try to fit in my mom's bag and hope she doesn't notice.


5 comments:

  1. LOl think she might notice Spencer but you know what they say about the cat being away and the mice can play. Hope mum has a great time. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on Thoughtless Thursday ( I know, I'm really far behind haha) and your dog is super cute! We have a mini Goldendoodle puppy and we're new to having a dog in the house. It's been an adventure for sure ;) Lucy would fit in a suitcase but she would wiggle so much we'd notice right away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A guys weekend can be fun . . . but if you're like us you will be sad without mom!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel Spencer. I also wants to hide in mom and dad's suitcases when they are going on vacation without me. I think, with a little bit of luck you hide in the purple one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spencer , were you able to fit into your mom's bag? Also, in response to my long comment last time. Yes! My sapiens are debating to get me a new friend but not sure when that's going to happen. I can be a handful already. They are looking at a wide range of breeds and I have to say, the goldendoodle have different ranges of sweetness. They are absolutely in love with your colors and fluff!

    ReplyDelete