Friday, August 22, 2014

Warm Bucket Challenge


The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is sweeping the nation. So I decided to join in on the fun and do "The Warm Bucket Challenge." 

Please note, the day that I did this the temperature outside was in the 90's and the water that was used was room temp. My mom knows me well enough to know what I can tolerate. If your dog doesn't like water or being in this situation, do not subject them to this.

Have you done the ALS Challenge? What are your thoughts about it?

7 comments:

  1. Cute video! We hasn't done da ice bucket challenge (yet) but we think it are pawsome how much money it are raisin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well cute. Nope we haven't done it as in my book water and furs do not mix but well done to all who have. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe,I guess you didn't go much on it,still well done for trying,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love water as you know and I swim in ice water. Mom gets real mad because I go in the lake when there is still ice on it and it doesn't bother me. Nice work on your challenge, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Way to go Spencer!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Mayorz For All Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pawsome! Good job Spencer! XxxxxxxxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, what a great job Spencer!
    Neither Lady nor Man have been challenged for the ALS ice bucket challenge. Lady's great grandmother died when she was one of the disease, so it has effected our family. Lady thinks it is a fun challenge (although she does understand the critics problem with it). She thinks it is a horrible disease and hopes research will help those with it and perhaps people with other diseases as well.

    Hope your parents enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete