Monday, August 18, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Nature's Recipe Dog Food and Treats

A couple of weeks ago I participated in #BlogPawsChat on Twitter and won a coupon for free bag Nature's Recipe Dog Food and a bag of their Dog Treats.


On thing I love about this product, you can see what is in the bag before you buy it. Doesn't it look yummy???


I want to know what dog food does your dog(s) eat? Why did you choose that food?

In honor of Tongue out Tuesday, here is my pal Emma from My GBGV Life and myself enjoying the great outdoors!

I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by


13 comments:

  1. Whoa dude - you got to meet Emma? That's awesome! I wish they carried that food at our Petco, because I was going to pick some up one day. I did get a different kind of Nature's Recipe dog food though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure did! We both live in Minnesota and met up the other day! :)

      Delete
  2. We probably don't have the same brands over here. Maybe the main ones but not for speciality products. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, we had our tongues out big time! We all eat Merrick now and just love it plus it is super healthy for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love this picture of us! It shows we are having a great time!

      Delete
  4. Those things look good like peoples food
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very tasty Tuesday!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...that food looks super yummy Spencer but what I want to know is...how long have you known Emma? And do you get to see her in person a lot? How cool is that?!?
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey that's EMMA. Great you guys had a meet-up :-) DELISH! Happy Tasty Tuesday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Tasty Tuesday! Great review, isn't meeting other pals a lot of fun?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun that you were able to meet up!! We eat Instinct Raw by Natures Variety. Check out some of ours posts!! http://mydoglikes.com/?s=instinct

    Have a tasty Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! We have the puppy food from Nature's Recipe and Bruin loves it! Great review, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete