Friday, August 15, 2014

PetzLife Bath-Eaze Waterless Shampoo + Conditioner Review


I'm excited to introduce to you another one of PetzLife's wonderful product: Bath-Eaze Waterless Shampoo + Conditioner

This product came in handy yesterday after I went for my first ever "real" swim. By the time I got home I still had that "wet dog" smell and some of my hair was matted. But have no fear for Bath-Eaze was here.


This product is simple and easy to use. First you spray this product on your pet. Next you rub it into their fur. And finally you wipe your pet clean! I now smell so good you could almost smell me through your computer. Not to mention, I'm now as soft as a teddy bear, again.

This product comes in two different sizes: 16 oz bottle and a 4 oz bottle that is handy to have when you are on the go.


I was suprised at how well the Bath-Eaze worked, especially on my tail. My mom had no problems combing out my tangles and I enjoyed all the extra attention. 

If you would like to learn more about this product and many other products PetzLife carries, you can find them here: Website, Facebook, and Twitter.

Also, check out my previous review of PetzLife Oral Care Gel HERE!



7 comments:

  1. sounds like a great product Spencer,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer sounds just the ticket for those tangles. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I should have had some of that. I ended up with a real bath as soon as I got home. Mom felt I was a mess, I don't think I was that bad. Oh well, I had a ton of fun (even though I was a bit bitchy at times), so it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mom and dad talked this very morning how I need a bath!!! Can you believe that? Maybe we can have the product here in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of this before. Very interesting!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love the idea of waterless because we hate water and Lady can't bath us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring this! My Mom is SUPER interested, especially since it doesn't involve water! I have such luxurious fur that this sounds great! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete