Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Eating Healthy


I'm trying to eat healthier. Trying to eat more carrots, bananas, and apples. Only thing, these have amazing squeakers in the middle of them. Which makes them even more delicious.


I'm trying to be a good boy and patiently waiting for mom to say the magic words, "All Done." I mean, look at these puppy eyes......"All Done!" 


I love all three of these real fruits and veggies. Does your dog like to eat real fruits or vegetables? Share with me which is their favorite!


I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by

12 comments:

  1. Jeffie doesn't want anything to do with real bananas, but he'd like that one of yours with the squeaker! Rudy and Rosie are my fruit and veggie dogs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope don't eat anything green here and don't like fruit either. Peeps has tried but failed to get me interested. Spencer we think your fruit is our kind of fruit. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar got the same BANANA toy. Well she loves BANANAS, REAL!!! Happy Tasty Tuesday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's our idea of some good veggies, BOL
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady tries to get us to eat fruits and veggies, we know we would like the toys better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute toys! When we run out of milkbones, we'll give our pups carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now . . . is a squeaker a fruit or a veggie? Oh, sorry . . . they're calling us back into our meeting to sign contracts.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just started experimenting with baking zucchini and that was a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like veggies much but my sisters do. Bailie loves her lettuce toy. She runs around with it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look like great to toys! My huskies LOVE baby carrots!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete