Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July


Happy Fourth of July Everyone! 
Wish you all a safe and wonderful weekend!


Did you know that three of our founding fathers died on July 4th. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson passed away in 1826 on the 50th anniversary of our independence. Five years later, James Monroe died on the same day. Just a little bit of trivia for you today.
I want to know from you, which photo do you like best: The Flag, Uncle Sam or Mr. Hotdog?



I want to hear from you, which photo do you like the best: The Flag, Uncle Sam or Mr. Hotdog?



6 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! I vote for da flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the uncle Sam one!!
    Hope you have a great 4th of July!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth of July, Spencer! We love the bench flag, super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting trivia, I did not know that! The flag photo is my favorite, but of course I love them all. :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  5. We saw that first pic over on Facebook and absolutely LOVE it! shhh... Lola still thinks all the fuss is all about HER though!

    ReplyDelete