I'm pleased to introduce Tether Tug. Tether Tug is made right here in the U.S. and was developed as a durable, interactive toy. It was designed to provide your dog with hours of fun play and healthy exercise.
Tether Tug comes in different styles:
- The Original Tether Tug
- Recommended for small to medium size dogs between 15-50 lbs
- Tether Tug XL
- Designed for dogs over 50 lbs and for strong pulling breeds
- The Puppy/Mini Tug
- Great for small dogs under 15 lbs
Like all toys, there is some assembly. However, my mom was able to do it by herself in just a few minutes. Here is how to set up the Tether Tug:
- Find a level spot in your yard away from trees and other objects.
- Using a mallet or hammer, drive the base into the ground until secure.
- Insert the Tether Tug pol into the base and ensure the attached toy can freely swing.
- Encourage your dog to start playing with the Tether Tug by holding the toy close to ground. Once the dog begins to pull release the toy and allow your dog to continue playing.
Spencer Gives This Product 4 Paws Up!
Here are some videos of me enjoying Tether Tug!
Looks like fun Spencer - and good exercise!ReplyDelete
Fun! I have a cat batting toy like that but it's clearly a good idea for a dog tugging too!ReplyDelete
That looks like fun Spencer. Enjoy. Have a wonderful Wednesday.ReplyDelete
Best wishes Molly
Looks like you gave it a good work out.ReplyDelete
Hmmm, so it is sort of like one of those flirt pole things? Cool! Love it! I think my huskies would too!ReplyDelete
ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!
That looks like such fun, Spencer!ReplyDelete
Spencer, you sure are having a BLAST with that toy! *high paws* buddy! OzReplyDelete
Those are a lot of fun, we call it a flirt pole or a tail teaser.ReplyDelete
Beamer would love one of these!ReplyDelete
What a great ideaReplyDelete
Lily & Edward
That is a cool idea. Never seen anything like that before.ReplyDelete
Looks like you had great, such a good idea how they come in different sizes!ReplyDelete
That looks like fun and you don't need lots of room either! Great idea! Love DollyReplyDelete
What a great idea!!ReplyDelete
That looks like fun! I've been thinking about getting one for Sadie but I wasn't sure if it would get boring after a while.ReplyDelete
That looks like a really fun product! It reminds me of the feather toy wands we use in the cat world :)ReplyDelete
Oh that looks fun! Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
That looks like fun. It also looks a little like a dog version of a kitty toy. ;-)ReplyDelete
That's a great way to make pets active and keep them busy. We offer Pet Memorial Website to keep our beloved pets remembered always and share their pictures and videos with family and friends and celebrate their anniversaries.ReplyDelete