Monday, April 21, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: The ThunderToy Review

Image courtesy of  ThunderWorks

Introducing the ThunderToy from the people who brought you the ThunderShirt. The ThunderToy is excellent for enrichment and distraction. This toy helps provide an attractive alternative to unwanted destructive chewing. 
  
The ThunderToy is made of durable, long-lasting rubber with a 1 inch hole in the bottom for you to add your doges favorite treats. The ThunderToy comes in two different sizes:
S - under 25lbs
L - over 25lbs
Image courtesy of  ThunderWorks
 ThunderWorks does make their own ThunderTreats, for this review I just used some of my favorite treat I had at home. 

With a 1 inch diameter at the bottom you can fit treats of all different sizes in it. You can make treats easier to remove for your dog simply trim the treat retainers to a shorter length. 


My mom filled the ThunderToy up with three different treats and it kept me busy for over 15 minutes. Afterwards, I was tuckered out from working hard at getting my treats. This would be a great "tool" to use when we have company over to keep me distracted and focused on a task that will wear off some energy. 


Spencer gives this product 4 paws up!

You can find about ThunderWorks and their products on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and their Website.

Side Notes:
*When Spencer is given any treats he is always supervised. 
*I was provided this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was given.

I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by


13 comments:

  1. Great review! That
    Product looks super cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool Spencer. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that seems like a pretty cool toy, Spencer! Great review.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting! Great review Spencer!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Pee Ess - Facebook vaporized my FB account. So far Stanley still has his but probably any day his will be zapped too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of has my sister Bailie written all over it with her destruction lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one I've been wanting to try! Thanks for sharing such a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack and Maggie LOVE these kind of toys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a torture toy. We don't like to work for food, BOL. Sounds good though
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. We so need to check that out for Miss Hailey! Thanks for telling us about it. We have an award for you, so stop by our page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've that toy!!! Suppose to keep you busy and work for your treats :-) Happy Tasty Tuesday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is pawsome Spencer!!! Ma is still 'introducing' me to the Thundershirt....not sure if it helps or not, I just try and take it off right now...
    This is a cool toy, and treaties?? YES!! Sounds like a winner to me!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool and informative review Spencer! I loved all the photos. I don't chew anything up, but I do love to play with toys and get treats. I don't mind working for them.
    Love, Pixel

    ReplyDelete