Sunday, April 27, 2014

Black n White: Shopping Doodle


Happy Sunday Everyone!

As most of you know I went to Petco on Friday and had a ball. What more could a dog ask for then one place filled with treats, toys, food, other dogs, great smells, and people wanted to give you treats. However, I needed to remind myself that we were there for a mission. Right now that mission is top secret but I will tell you that we will be having PAW-SOME giveaways here as well as on Facebook next weekend! 



Speaking of giveaways, don't forget to sign up for your chance to will 12 PushClean Pet Grooming Towelettes! Contest closes on Wednesday.


Also, I have been nominated by Earl's World! and Barking from the Bayou to receive the Yoo-Hoo award! Thank you to both of you for thinking of me, I really appreciate it. I will have more on this award this week.


I am joining the Black n White Sunday Blog Hop hosted by

6 comments:

  1. We have a big store called Pets At Home here in the UK and mum always lets me pick out a new toy every time we go in. I make sure to choose the biggest one I can find then I carry it round the store until we're ready to go to the till. Well done on your award too! Bernie the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOO we can't wait to hear about your give away. We hope you picked something nice for yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got something nice Spencer. Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get a new toy Spencer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your award. We hope you were rewarded on your trip to the pet store!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope ya got a new toy! Or two or three!

    ReplyDelete