Sunday, April 27, 2014

Mischief Monday: Comic Con


What do I think of when I hear Star Wars, comic books, superheros, and the word bazinga? My parents! 

That is correct, my parents are what you would call nerds or geeks. And this weekend they are heading to Minneapolis for Comic Con.


Last year they went to the Chicago Comic Con and had such a blast. So when they found out it was coming to Minnesota they jumped right on and bought their tickets.


Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend with them, but as you see I'm not left out of the preparation fun!

Which picture is your favorite?

Also, this weekend there is going to be a fun giveaway here, as well as on my Facebook page. So stay tuned, cause you are not going to want to miss it!

I’m joining in the Monday Mischief blog hop brought to you by 

13 comments:

  1. I luv da Superdog one, but dey's all cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is our fav Spencer. We hope your peeps have a blast and enjoy themselves and bring you home some goodies. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you make a PAWsome Superman!!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are all adorable but I'm quite partial to Princess Leia kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The question is, did they dress up?
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spencer, you make a pawesomely happy Yoda! We are geeks over here too...but the parents have never gone to Comic Con.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like they are going to have fun,xx SPeedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Spencer is my fav, paws down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we love the Superdog cape! We just had Comic Con here, well Salt Lake City actually. Our pawrents did not go though.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super dog, gotta be Superman outfit.... it's the glasses makes you look distinguished :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH FUN!!! It's coming to Tulsa in November and our whole family is SO EXCITED!!!
    www.dogtreatweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paws down I love his Clark Kent/SuperDoodle man costume!

    ReplyDelete