Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Growing Plants


About 2 weeks ago my humans planted seeds in preparation for the summer. Now that the weather is getting nicer out we bring them outside to enjoy the beautiful weather.

In the black, flat tray we have tomatoes growing. And in the ice cream bucket we have peppers that are popping up. The best resource my humans have found is the Old Farmers Almanac. Since they are new with growing plants from seeds this has been a lifesaver.

Soon enough we can plant them outside along with starting the other vegetables, including my favorite carrots.   


I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by

8 comments:

  1. Ooo, carrots are my favorite too! Too bad they're hard to get out of the ground or you could tear up the garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see them all growing
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo and I can't wait to get out in our garden, it's been to blanking cold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your baby plants! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pawsome Spencer! My family owns a nursery, so the house I live at is on the same property as the business. We have 5 greenhouses full of all kinds of plants. I have never planted a veggie garden though, but I think I should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PAWsome! We can't wait for the weather to get warmer too. We want to try a different tomato plant this year. Happy Planting. Happy Tasty Tuesday. Golden Woofs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never be trusted with a whole tray of seedlings! I'd probably eat them all in a heartbeat. Or dig them up.
    This year, we are planting an entire raised bed of carrots for ME! Can't wait. Good luck with your veggies!

    ReplyDelete