Monday, December 1, 2014

Spencer's Holiday Gift Guide Day 2

Spencer's Holiday Gift Guide Day 2 Tasty Tuesday
Today I'm sharing great gift ideas that will leave you dog drooling for more.




Three Dog Bakery has come out with a new holiday line of cookies that are delicious! Not only do they look amazing, but the aromas that emerge from the packages will make your dogs drool and you wanting to try a bite.

This trio is inspired by your favorite Christmas cookies: Sugrr Cookie Wafers, Ginger-beg Wafers, and "No-Bake" Carob and Oat Wafers. All three come in a 24 ounce package and sells for $16.99.

I like that the treats are a great size for bigger pups, such as myself. And are great for spoiling your dog this holiday season.


Three Dog Bakery has been around since 1989 and all their food and treats are all natural, nutritious, and drool-iscious! Trust me, my humans are wiping my face as we speak.

  • Have so much to choose from:
    • Stocking Stuffers
    • Holiday Treats
    • Food
    • Gifts for dog lovers
    • Cookbook
    • Rawhides
  • Have a great selection of sampler trays and treat trays to pick from
  • Multiple variety packs to pick from as well




I have just been introduced to Sweet Pea Kitchens treat and I'm already in love with them.

Here are some of the reasons I love this company: Their treats are all natural, chemical and preservative free, bakes by hand, and all their ingredients are local USA products and human grade food.

  • Has treats for dogs and cats
  • Dog treats: $8 for a 5 ounce package
  • Cat treats: $6 for a 3 ounce package
  • They also sell Treat Jars that start at $6.99

Don't forget to check out Day 1 of my Holiday Gift Guide and on Wednesday the giveaway will be open!


I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by



5 comments:

  1. They look well yummy Spencer. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its working, I'm drooling!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says she would buy those Three Dog Bakery cookies just because that stove packaging is so cute! How is that beard working out for you? As a girl with a beard, I know they can be trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! These sound great.

    And I just love the name Gingerbeg! :)

    ReplyDelete