Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thoughtless Thursday: PoopBuddy-Valentines Edition

(Photos courtesy of PoopBuddy)

What you need. What your dog loves. Don't let your Valentine's day stink. Order your subscription by February 10 to guarantee a wonderful Valentine's themed package. 
(Photo courtesy of PoopBuddy)

PoopBuddy is convenient, affordable, and helps our environment.

All you have to do is choose from three different plans:
  • Monthly - $10 per month + Free Shipping
  • 3 Months - $9 per month + Free Shipping
  • 6 Months - $8 per month + Free Shipping

Not only do you receive enough fun themed poop bags to last you a month, you also free treats and goodies.


*Note: These images are just promo pictures of their Valentines package - it's just a mock-up, we wouldn't want to give away the surprise.




I am joining the Thoughtless Thursday Blog Hop hosted by

8 comments:

  1. Ooo they have a pretty selection of colors this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo cool! I just featured them on my blog too. I'm curious to see what PoopBuddy has in store for the Valentine's package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Spencer! Don't forget to link up to the hop. I see you have the post all set up here!

      Delete
  3. Well pretty Spencer. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Spencer! We ruv the post :)

    Wags,

    Carina and The PoopBuddies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up to get a 3 month supply of PoopBuddy. I can't wait to until my order gets here! :)

    ReplyDelete