Monday, September 9, 2013

Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect 
(We rubbed peanut butter on a stick to capture this pic of Spencer and 5 of his litter mates. From the Left: Spencer, Gideon, Sebastian, Abby, Kraelyn, and Leia )

If you are like me, I take tons of pictures of Spencer all the time. He is so use to me taking his picture that he is currently more photogenic then my husband. I don't know much about taking a good picture, I mean, I just take keep snapping away hoping that I got at least on good one in the bunch. 


Here are some helpful tips to help you capture those priceless moments:

  1. Avoid green eyes by not using the flash.
  2. Take pictures at your dog's level.
  3. Be creative with you environment/props. 
  4. Experiment with different ways to get your dog's attention.
  5. Use a continuous shooting mode whenever possible.
  6. The best photos are when your dog is completely relaxed and just being a dog
  7. Try to be as patient as possible.
  8. Your dog shouldn't always be in the center of the photo.
  9. Be outside in natural light whenever possible. 
  10. Pay your dog when you are done with a rewarding treat. 

Source:
"Want better dog photos? The best dog photography tips for dog owner." Retrieved from: http://dogs.thefuntimesguide.com/2010/04/dog_photography.php

No comments:

Post a Comment