I'm am so excited to attend my first ever Pet Expo! Here is my top 10 list why I'm excited:
1. Meet new business and companies.
2. Meet Shorty & Hercules.
3. Get some swag.
4. Learn something new I can share with you.
5. Hang out with my mom and aunt all day.
6. Participate in the costume contest.
7. Get my nails trimmed for free.
8. Watch a Doxie Derby Races.
9. Try out my new leash.
10. Meet new and interesting pets, including meeting one of the stars of My GBGV Life.
I want to hear from all you who have been to a Pet Expo. What advice would you give a rookie? What should you plan for and bring? What have you learned from attended Pet Expos?