The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers that they admire. Here is how this award works:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
- Pass the award on to ten other bloggers.
With that being said I would like to thank Love is Being Owned by a Husky blog for giving me this amazing award! I encourage you to check out their blog. They have only been blogging since November but have been doing an amazing job including co-hosting the "Thoughtless Thursday" blog hop.
Here are ten thing you might not know about me:
- I am from a liter of 9 where half of us shed and half do not shed. I'm luck to be one of those that do not shed.
- My favorite toys are the smallest ones possible.
- I have an irrational fear of small dogs, maybe because they remind me of a cat.
- I don't like sports, mostly football since my mom's favorite team is the Vikings and she ends up yelling at them a lot.
- I have won ever sit and stay contest.
- I enjoy doing daily push ups.
- I'm not trust with when there is food on the counter, I mostly counter surf when pizza is present.
- Wrapping paper scares me.
- My best friend is Callie the Cat even if she doesn't realize it.
- I lay on the couch when the humans are not home, even though I'm not suppose to.
There are so many blog that have touched me since starting in September that it was hard to pick just ten. These blogs that I have nominated have been some that have played a big role in helping me shape my blog and inspire me to set my goals high.
Now the time has finally come to pass on this amazing and bright award:
Thank you again to Love is Being Owned by a Husky and please check out the blogs that I have nominated. Tell them that Spencer sent you!
I’m joining in the Monday Mischief blog hop brought to you by