With the busy life our humans have here is an easy recipe for homemade peanut butter dog treats!
- 2 Cups Whole-Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (Chunky or Smooth)
- 1 Cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk, then add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead.
- Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a greased baking sheet until lightly brown.
- Cool on a rack, then store in an airtight container.
What dog doesn't like a good squirrel treat?
And what squirrel doesn't like a fluffy dog?
I am joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop hosted by